Kdam Keyboard is a nice looking and unique Khmer keyboard for Android. It is come with 3 different layouts for your personal tease.
• 3 layouts including AOSP layout, Kdam layout and Danh Hong layout
• Latin keyboard without English dictionary and autocorrect for people that enjoy Khmenglish (all nob jub jub)
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4, KitKat or later)
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
• Khmer Dictionary
• Spell Checker
This keyboard is based on AOSP Keyboard 4.4 copyright by Android Open Source Project.
Kdam Keyboard is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-30. The program can be installed on Android.
Kdam Keyboard (version 2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.